Commercial, Industrial, Regulation, Utilities - January 15, 2020 - By Enel X
Energy Market Outlook – What to expect in 2020 and beyond
Politics, regulations and extreme weather showed heightened influence over energy prices during the past decade – a trend sure to intensify with the 2020 elections and beyond. The 2020 Energy Market Outlook from Enel X provides actionable insights on regional supply and demand pressures, regulation, and energy innovation.
Among the insights explored in the report:
- Extreme heat and polar vortexes drove record-breaking energy prices while wildfires bankrupted PG&E, the United States’ biggest utility
- More than 20 states enacted climate policies and are accelerating renewable energy targets
- PJM suspended capacity auctions while it weighs changes to pricing rules
- Demand and time-of-use charges became the primary driver of energy costs from PJM to MISO to Canada and California.
The experts behind this outlook average more than 16 years in the field and are proud to support an annual book of more than $11 billion.
How will these changes affect your market? Your budget? Explore this report to find out.
Please fill out the form below to download the case study. We value your privacy!
Smart Energy Decisions' Renewable Energy
Sourcing Forum goes virtual
- Case Study: Corner Office shines as sustainability leader with rooftop solar + LED lighting installation
- eBook: How to Monetize Your Energy Assets
- Enhancing Sustainable Cities
- 2020 Corporate Energy and Sustainability Progress Report
- Virtual Innovation Summit: Cisco's Global Energy and Sustainability Journey