Commercial, GHG Emissions, Industrial - February 26, 2020
EV100 Progress and Insights Annual Report 2020
EV100 presents its Progress and Insights Report for 2020, highlighting the strength and progress of the campaign to have businesses switch their fleets to electric vehicles (EVs) and/or installing EV charging company-wide by 2030.
A total of 340,000 vehicles and 3,200 locations for charging are now committed across 67 companies through EV100. Members are driven by a desire to lead on tackling the climate crisis and toxic air pollution while acting on the growing expectations of their stakeholders and realizing business benefits.
Explore the report to review EV100's progress and plans for the future.
Industry News: SED's Renewable Energy Sourcing Forum goes VIRTUAL July 27-29, 2020
- Virtual Innovation Summit: Cisco's Global Energy and Sustainability Journey
- Research: The State of IoT and Smart Buildings
- 2019 NRG Sustainability Report
- Rapid Microgrid Deployments for Emergency Preparedness: Powering field hospitals for COVID-19 and beyond
- Virtual Innovation Summit: Climate Action in the Energy Capital of the World