Commercial, Energy Efficiency, Industrial - May 11, 2020
Research: The State of IoT and Smart Buildings
Smart Energy Decisions presents its first State of Iot and Smart Buildings research report, sponsored by Siemens.
This exclusive study presents a baseline look at where energy management and building controls are today - and where they are headed. Fielded among energy, sustainability, and facilities executives, the study asked about IoT deployments, drivers, barriers, and the realized rewards - both intentional and unintentional - of smart connected facilities.
Download this report to uncover what your organization needs to know about the State of IoT and Smart Buildings:
Smart Energy Voices Podcast
Episode 4: The Purpose Driven Organization
with Jeff Fromm and David Smart
- No Capital Needed: Your Guide to No-Cost Energy Projects
- Retail Suppliers are Changing the Game for Renewable Energy Buyers
- Being an Energy Superhero in Challenging Times: Maximizing Value through Active Retail Portfolio Management
- A Microgrid For Your Business is More Important Now Than Ever. Find out why.
- Is the Virtual Power Purchase Agreement the best path to achieving your sustainability goals?