Commercial, Energy Efficiency, Industrial - May 11, 2020
Research: The State of IoT and Smart Buildings
Smart Energy Decisions presents its first State of Iot and Smart Buildings research report, sponsored by Siemens.
This exclusive study presents a baseline look at where energy management and building controls are today - and where they are headed. Fielded among energy, sustainability, and facilities executives, the study asked about IoT deployments, drivers, barriers, and the realized rewards - both intentional and unintentional - of smart connected facilities.
Download this report to uncover what your organization needs to know about the State of IoT and Smart Buildings:
- Finding Balance: The Yin and Yang of Sustainable Energy Management
- Driving Resiliency Through Your Organization's Energy Infrastructure
- Preparing for the Energy Transition, Part 2: Long-Term Decarbonization Strategies
- Insights from the 2020 Renewable Energy Sourcing Forum - Summer Edition
- Integrated Renewable Energy - A Simpler Renewable Solution