June 26, 2020
Case Study: Innovative rooftop solar + LED lighting installation debuts in Chicago
For commercial real estate property owners and developers, solar energy is a viable solution to help meet economic and environmental sustainability goals. This case study from Edison Energy explores the approach taken by Chicago's Corner Office LLC, a commercial developer, to optimize efficiency, cut back on costs, and become more self-sufficient by operating as close to off-grid as possible.
Corner Office commissioned the services of Edison Energy to conduct a feasibility study for the installation of a photovoltaic generating plant and LED lighting retrofit at its 19,000 sq. ft. property. The case study, "Corner Office shines as sustainability leader with rooftop solar + LED lighting installation," features the approach taken and results of that study as well as a look at the financial incentives tapped to complete the project.
Please fill out the form below to download the case study. Please make sure to use valid information while filling this form, as is used to keep your profile updated. We value your privacy!
- Edison International launches energy advisory unit aimed at C&I customers
- SED to present corporate renewable energy sourcing research findings at Climate Week NYC
- Tackle energy efficiency projects with no upfront costs
- Smart Energy Voices Podcast - Episode 15: Tackling Scope 3 Emissions at Honda North America
- How to Engage Your Supply Chain in Sustainability
- Lessons from the Front Line: Principles and Recommendations for Large-scale and Distributed Energy Interconnection Reforms
- NRG releases 12th annual sustainability report highlighting consistent actions that drive stakeholder value
- In Setting Corporate Climate Goals, Credibility is Key
- Better Buildings Progress Report 2022
- Extreme Weather & Power Supply Preparedness