Energy Efficiency, Sourcing Renewables, Wind - July 10, 2020
Corporate Clean Energy Procurement: State of the Market
Why and how are companies making the transition to clean energy? The “why” is increasingly clear. ESG commitments, paired with the compelling financial returns of renewable energy purchases, are driving procurement decisions in new ways. Buyers increasingly seek renewables as cost-competitive sources of new power generation that offer a hedge against price volatility seen in traditional energy options.
But for many power buyers, the “how” remains elusive. This white paper from Apex Clean Energy offers a look at solutions to fit diverse needs and priorities and helps identify procurement strategies that new and experienced energy buyers alike can apply to help scale new projects and reach beyond their current energy solutions.
Download the report to explore perspectives and best practices on corporate clean energy procurement:
- NRG releases 12th annual sustainability report highlighting consistent actions that drive stakeholder value
- In Setting Corporate Climate Goals, Credibility is Key
- Better Buildings Progress Report 2022
- Extreme Weather & Power Supply Preparedness
- Selecting a Renewables Project: Evaluate Risk vs. Reward