Commercial, Industrial - August 10, 2020
Case Study: Superior Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) System Proven to Reduce Coronavirus
The onset of COVID-19 has upended businesses, educational institutions, stadiums, etc., challenging all indoor community spaces to rethink how best to reengage with their respective audiences. In this case study from BioStar Renewables, learn how key technologies are ensuring safe, clean, interior air, delivered to its educational customers and others, all at a true value.
The cast study focuses on charter schools in New York and Georgia, as well as Minneapolis' U.S. Bank Stadium, home to the NFL's Minnesota Vikings. In 2019 - well before the pandemic took hold - these three forward-thinking organizations prioritized and address their challenges of securing safe indoor air quality, leading to the installation of a sophisticated air purification system. Explore this report to see how their pioneering success is paving the way for others to follow suit.
Please fill out the form below to download the case study. Please make sure to use valid information while filling this form, as is used to keep your profile updated. We value your privacy!
- Finding Balance: The Yin and Yang of Sustainable Energy Management
- Driving Resiliency Through Your Organization's Energy Infrastructure
- Preparing for the Energy Transition, Part 2: Long-Term Decarbonization Strategies
- Insights from the 2020 Renewable Energy Sourcing Forum - Summer Edition
- Integrated Renewable Energy - A Simpler Renewable Solution