April 21, 2021
Siemens Dynamic VAV Optimization 1111 Broadway
Dynamic VAV Optimization (DVO) is helping owners and managers meet their HVAC goals in facilities across the country. This case study "Siemens Dynamic VAV Optimization 1111 Broadway creates more efficient, healthier building environment," explores an early DVO site situated in Oakland City Center in Oakland CA. Benefiting from its ability to reduce the need for technicians and programmers to analyze code in order to achieve energy efficiency goals, DVO constantly determines the right strategy for static pressure and supply air temperate so it can make changes in real-time and maintain a healthier, more efficient environment at one of Oakland's most well-known buildings.
Explore this report to understand DVO modes of operation, how DVO can reduce energy costs and consumption, and how COVID-19 has changed the way buildings are operated.
Please fill out the form below to download the report. Please make sure to use valid information while filling this form, as is used to keep your profile updated. We value your privacy!
- Climate Action Plans and Emissions Reduction Plans Defined
- Zero Energy Building Highlight: Houston Advanced Research Center
- Case Study: Federal Aviation Administration —Oklahoma City, OK
- Electricity 2024: Analysis and Forecast to 2026
- Case Study: Marriott Infrastructure Resilience & Adaptation (MIRA) Program