Commercial, Energy Efficiency, GHG Emissions, Industrial - June 6, 2022
Better Buildings Progress Report 2022
The Department of Energy announced $15.3 billion in energy savings through the Better Buildings Initiative, a public-private partnership with more than 900 businesses, state and local governments, utilities, housing authorities, and other organizations across the United States pursuing ambitious energy, waste, water, and/or greenhouse gas reduction goals and sharing their solutions. These savings represent 155 million metric tons of carbon emissions.
Explore the 2022 Better Buildings Progress Report for details on the achievements of Better Buildings partners, which include 36 of the country’s Fortune 100 companies, ten of the top 25 U.S. employers, and more than 100 state and local governments as they step up to the challenge together.
- Hannaford Supermarkets' Brandon, Vermont Showcase Project
- Decarbonizing HVAC and Water Heating in Commercial Buildings
- Resilience Isn't a Project - It's a Mindset for Better Plants Partners
- Saint-Gobain: Advanced energy monitoring with wireless submetering
- Repurposing the Western Maryland Railway Station
- 2022 State of Decarbonization Report
- White Paper: Drive Resiliency through your Energy Infrastructure
- How Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning are Changing the Energy Industry
- The Social Impact of Renewable Energy Projects: Classrooms to Careers
- McDonald's 2021-2022 Purpose & Impact Reporting