Energy Efficiency, GHG Emissions, Sourcing Renewables - July 29, 2022
McDonald's 2021-2022 Purpose & Impact Reporting
McDonald's has released its 2021-2022 Purpose & Impact Reporting, which presents its main points of ESG progress and performance.
"ESG action and transparency are more important than ever in today’s world, and we take this very seriously at McDonald’s," said Jenny McColloch, Chief Sustainability Officer, upon the release of the report. "We know that transparent reporting is fundamental to how we drive positive impact in the world, for our business and around the issues that matter most to our customers, employees and key stakeholders. We are taking action in areas where we can make a difference, celebrating our progress, and acknowledging the challenges we’re still working on with our partners. In this way, we reinforce the trusted relationships and feedback with key stakeholders that help drive growth and build upon our legacy- one where people are proud to eat and work at McDonald’s for generations to come.
Explore McDonald's report to explore how the company is working to take climate action and transform its food systems to be more resilient for the future:
- Renewable Energy Buyers' Principles adds 6 new participants to growing list of large-scale names
- Smart Energy Voices Podcast - Episode 26: The Evolution of McDonald's Sustainability Roadmap
- Moody's Corp. unveils new sustainability goals
- Texas wind project to generate power for Facebook, McDonald's
- Love's Travel Stops plans six-state EV charging installation
- 2022 State of Decarbonization Report
- White Paper: Drive Resiliency through your Energy Infrastructure
- How Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning are Changing the Energy Industry
- The Social Impact of Renewable Energy Projects: Classrooms to Careers
- McDonald's 2021-2022 Purpose & Impact Reporting