January 4, 2023
Massachusetts Clean Energy and Climate Plan for 2050
The Massachusetts Clean Energy and Climate Plan for 2050 continues the Commonwealth's efforts in identifying comprehensive and detailed strategies to achieve Net Zero in 2050. This Plan builds upon years of clean energy and climate planning and diligent efforts to advance climate mitigation and resiliency strategies while also considering feedback provided by numerous organizations and residents.
Specifically, the Plan incorporates strategies to reduce negative environmental impacts and increase investments in environmental justice communities., while prioritizing actions to achieve net zero through strategies that span all sectors of the economy.
Download the report to explore how this 2050 CECP will ensure that all communities share in the benefits of a more sustainable future for the Commonwealth.
- Destination: Net Zero – Moving the needle towards carbon neutral
- Sustainable Energy in America Factbook 2023 - Executive Summary
- The 2022 State of Vehicle Fleet Electrification
- GHG Emissions Reduction Audit: A Checklist for Owners
- Case Study: IBM and Lendlease Leverage Green Leasing as Tenants to Achieve Net-Zero