January 4, 2023
Massachusetts Clean Energy and Climate Plan for 2050
The Massachusetts Clean Energy and Climate Plan for 2050 continues the Commonwealth's efforts in identifying comprehensive and detailed strategies to achieve Net Zero in 2050. This Plan builds upon years of clean energy and climate planning and diligent efforts to advance climate mitigation and resiliency strategies while also considering feedback provided by numerous organizations and residents.
Specifically, the Plan incorporates strategies to reduce negative environmental impacts and increase investments in environmental justice communities., while prioritizing actions to achieve net zero through strategies that span all sectors of the economy.
Download the report to explore how this 2050 CECP will ensure that all communities share in the benefits of a more sustainable future for the Commonwealth.
- Climate Action Plans and Emissions Reduction Plans Defined
- Zero Energy Building Highlight: Houston Advanced Research Center
- Case Study: Federal Aviation Administration —Oklahoma City, OK
- Electricity 2024: Analysis and Forecast to 2026
- Case Study: Marriott Infrastructure Resilience & Adaptation (MIRA) Program