Energy Efficiency, GHG Emissions - April 21, 2023
Smart Energy Decisions 2022 Sustainability Report
Smart Energy Decisions’ second annual Sustainability Report demonstrates our continued commitment to progress on our initiatives across three key sustainability sectors: environmental, social, and governance.
As a business that helps other businesses achieve their sustainability goals, we believe it is important to lead by example and demonstrate our own sustainability efforts. This report uses day-to-day business operations in 2022 and our four in-person events around the country to analyze our emissions and other ESG metrics to determine where we can advance in future years.
Download the Smart Energy Decisions 2022 Sustainability Report to explore our progress to date and our ESG commitments moving forward.
- Climate Action Plans and Emissions Reduction Plans Defined
- Zero Energy Building Highlight: Houston Advanced Research Center
- Case Study: Federal Aviation Administration —Oklahoma City, OK
- Electricity 2024: Analysis and Forecast to 2026
- Case Study: Marriott Infrastructure Resilience & Adaptation (MIRA) Program