Commercial, Energy Efficiency, GHG Emissions, Industrial - July 23, 2023
IKEA, Destination: Net Zero Lead Net Zero Forum Agenda
Smart Energy Decisions’ Net Zero Forum Fall (#NZF23 Fall) will feature an Opening Keynote from IKEA, along with a variety of general sessions, spotlight solution presentations, peer-to-peer discussions, and Destination: Net Zero, a new full-day workshop on fundamental Net Zero concepts.
Net Zero Forum Fall is set for September 19-20, 2023 at the Hilton Phoenix Tapatio Cliffs Resort in Phoenix, Arizona. The Forum will present a unique blend of educational sessions, 1:1 meetings between buyers and suppliers, and a series of networking activities designed to provide actionable content to help energy customers understand and develop Net Zero strategies.
“Net Zero Forum provides a carefully curated program that brings together energy customers, leading suppliers, and strategically sourced exhibitors,” said Debra Chanil, Director of Editorial and Research, Smart Energy Decisions. “A true hallmark of SED events is the opportunity for networking and sharing of challenges and successes throughout our event sessions and activities.
“Balancing Profitability and Sustainability at IKEA” by Adrian Avino Engineer US Cluster/North America Real Estate, IKEA Property INC will be the opening keynote. Presenting sponsor NRG will lead a general session with Greg Kandankulam, Director, Sustainability Advisory. Constellation and Shell Energy will present additional keynotes.
Net Zero Forum will also feature Destination: Net Zero, a full-day pilot workshop designed to provide a comprehensive onboarding to fundamental Net Zero concepts, strategies, and tactics for professionals looking to support or lead change in their organization. This pre-conference workshop on September 18 is open only to energy customers on a limited basis.
In addition to SED’s popular Peer-to-Peer Conversations for energy customers, the event will offer a separate Peer-to-Peer session for suppliers.
SED’s DEI Impact Awards will be featured at a special breakfast presentation, which will recognize the company-wide efforts of large power users advancing diversity, equity, and inclusion while powering the energy transition.
Spotlight sessions include:
- A New Era of Decarbonization: Moving Beyond Goals and Toward Results, presented by Trevor Joelson and Becky Wacker, Trane Commercial – Americas
- From Compliance to Purpose: Building a Successful Sustainability Strategy with Shea Jameel, Head of Sustainability Marsh McLennan
- Welcome to Phoenix with Mark Hartman, Chief Sustainability Officer, City of Phoenix
- Using Data Analytics to Drive Sustainable Business Decisions with Scott Czubkowski, National Director, Energy & Facility Performance, Medxcel
- Navigating the Energy Transformation Journey with Brandon Owens Vice President of Sustainability, Insight Sourcing Group
- Efficiency, Conservation, and Renewable Energy in Public Housing, Dr. Charles F. Marshall, III, Director, Energy Branch, Office of Public Housing Programs, U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development
- Demystifying Green Hydrogen for Renewable Energy Buyers with Eric Childs, Senior Director, Green Energy Coalition
Registration for Net Zero Forum Fall closes on Friday, August 18. A limited number of places for energy customers remain; for more information, click here. Suppliers may apply here for information on sponsorship opportunities, which also closes Friday, August 12.