GHG Emissions - November 22, 2023
Intel's Climate Transition Action Plan
Intel Corporation has released its Climate Transition Action Plan, which provides a roadmap for achieving its goals, which include net-zero Scope 1 and 2 GHG emissions across global operations by 2040 and net-zero upstream Scope 3 GHG emissions by 2050.
"Our Climate Transition Action Plan provides the roadmap for how we will achieve these critically important goals," said Pat Gelsinger, CEO of Intel Corporation. "It demonstrates our commitment to integrating sustainability into our core business, building resilience into our operations and value chain, and fostering innovation.
Download Intel's report to explore the company's portfolio approach to GHG emissions reductions as the company implements short-term, medium-term, and long-term actions to progress its climate goals:
- Climate Action Plans and Emissions Reduction Plans Defined
- Zero Energy Building Highlight: Houston Advanced Research Center
- Case Study: Federal Aviation Administration —Oklahoma City, OK
- Electricity 2024: Analysis and Forecast to 2026
- Case Study: Marriott Infrastructure Resilience & Adaptation (MIRA) Program