Commercial, Energy Efficiency, Industrial - April 12, 2019
2019 ENERGY STAR Award Winners
The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and the U.S. Department of Energy (DOE) are honoring 183 ENERGY STAR partners for their outstanding contributions to public health and the environment. The award winners – comprised of Fortune 500 companies, schools, retailers, manufacturers, home builders, and commercial building owners and operators – have demonstrated national leadership in cost-saving energy efficient solutions. Recipients of the 2019 ENERGY STAR Awards come from 37 states.
Whether a first time Partner of the Year winner or a Sustained Excellence winner, these small and large organizations from across the country are saving money, saving energy, and protecting the environment. Since 1992, ENERGY STAR and its partners helped save American families and businesses nearly 4 trillion kilowatt-hours of electricity and associated reductions of over 3 billion metric tons of greenhouse gases.
For information on each of the 2019 Energy Star winners, click here.
- Verizon targets 48 MW of green power by 2025
- GM, Merck, Sears among more than 40 C&I names recognized by Energy Star for sustained excellence
- CNN: Killing Energy Star may aid Trump properties
- Vermont passes energy efficiency 'backup' bill
- Trump budget cuts Energy Star, 3,200 jobs from EPA
Share this valuable information with your colleagues using the buttons below:« Back to News
Check out some of the key moments at SED's Innovation Summit!
- Shining Cities 2019 - The Top U.S. Cities for Solar Energy
- Innovation Summit Presentation: Delta Force - Driving Energy Efficiency at UVA
- Aurora Public Schools Energy Management System
- Innovation Summit Presentation: The Evolution of Sustainable Operations at Bloomberg
- Michigan State's long-term view on renewable energy