Finance, Sourcing Renewables - January 6, 2020
Penn. hospital installs eight EV charging stations
St. Luke’s University Health Network will be installing eight new electric vehicle charging stations in its Anderson Campus in Bethlehem, Penn., in a project fully funded through grants.
The hospital is partnering on the project with Blink Charging, who will provide, own and operate the equipment and handle customer transactions. Four charging stations are planned to be located in the parking lot next to the hospital’s main entrance and four will be located in the parking lot for the medical office building and cancer center.
“We want to encourage people to have sustainable practices,” Ed Nawrocki, President of St. Luke’s-Anderson, said in a statement. “It’s the future.”
The 80-amp, fast Level 2 charging stations will be open for members of the community, employees, patients and visitors to use 24 hours a day, seven days a week. St. Luke’s did not have to pay for any of the expenses of the installation thanks to a grant from a Driving PA Forward level 2 charging rebate program.
St. Luke’s plans to implement charging stations at other campuses over the coming years. More recently, the campus was designed and built to meet LEED environmental and energy efficiency standards.
- Kohl’s to cut GHG emissions
- Dunkin' Brands highlights green achievement
- Lowe’s signs first RE agreement
- Dayton Children’s Hospital earns energy efficiency rebates
- MSC Cruises extends agreement for sustainable fuel fleet
Share this valuable information with your colleagues using the buttons below:« Back to News
Smart Energy Decisions' Renewable Energy
Sourcing Forum goes virtual
- 2020 Innovation Awards winners announced
- Clean charging exponentially optimizes EV efficiency
- GM's largest North America plant goes 100% solar-powered
- Trane Technologies targets carbon neutrality by 2030
- Facebook to power Ga. data center with solar
- Wells Fargo and Shell Energy team up on multi-project RE agreement
- Case Study: Corner Office shines as sustainability leader with rooftop solar + LED lighting installation
- eBook: How to Monetize Your Energy Assets
- Enhancing Sustainable Cities
- 2020 Corporate Energy and Sustainability Progress Report
- Virtual Innovation Summit: Cisco's Global Energy and Sustainability Journey