Commercial, Energy Efficiency - January 13, 2020
Hall of Fame Ohio campus gets funding for energy efficiency boost
A multi-use sports, entertainment and media center for the Pro Football Hall of Fame’s campus in Canton, Ohio, will be undergoing a multimillion-dollar energy efficiency redesign through Constellation’s Efficiency Made Easy program.
The funding will cover the implementation of the efficiency projects and finance construction of the Constellation Center for Excellence, the next phase of development of the Johnson Controls Hall of Fame Village. The sports center will not have any upfront capital expense while installing the energy efficiency technology and systems.
“We look forward to applying the EME flexible financing solution to energy conservation opportunities that will decrease our energy costs while positively impacting our environmental footprint,” Mike Crawford, CEO of HOFV, said in a statement. “Additionally, this financing enables us to finalize the design and commence construction of the Constellation Center for Excellence, which will create a best-in-class office, medical and retail asset that offers wellness, discovery and sport-focused programming to the community.”
The new mixed-use development will include 75,000 square-feet of office and retail space centered around sports research and player development and wellness.
- Philly Flyers arena catches the wind
- The Home Depot premieres largest solar array in D.C.
- UMD gains $18.3M for energy conservation
- World Trade Center upgrades lighting
- Starbucks signs agreement for wind power in Illinois
Share this valuable information with your colleagues using the buttons below:« Back to News
Industry News: SED's Renewable Energy Sourcing Forum goes VIRTUAL July 27-29, 2020
- Clean charging exponentially optimizes EV efficiency
- 2020 Innovation Awards winners announced
- Amazon announces 300 MW across four new RE projects
- Trane Technologies targets carbon neutrality by 2030
- Cargill adds 200 MW Illinois solar project to renewables portfolio
- GM to install 3,500 employee EV charging stations
- Virtual Innovation Summit: Cisco's Global Energy and Sustainability Journey
- Research: The State of IoT and Smart Buildings
- 2019 NRG Sustainability Report
- Rapid Microgrid Deployments for Emergency Preparedness: Powering field hospitals for COVID-19 and beyond
- Virtual Innovation Summit: Climate Action in the Energy Capital of the World