Commercial, Energy Efficiency - January 13, 2020
Hall of Fame Ohio campus gets funding for energy efficiency boost
A multi-use sports, entertainment and media center for the Pro Football Hall of Fame’s campus in Canton, Ohio, will be undergoing a multimillion-dollar energy efficiency redesign through Constellation’s Efficiency Made Easy program.
The funding will cover the implementation of the efficiency projects and finance construction of the Constellation Center for Excellence, the next phase of development of the Johnson Controls Hall of Fame Village. The sports center will not have any upfront capital expense while installing the energy efficiency technology and systems.
“We look forward to applying the EME flexible financing solution to energy conservation opportunities that will decrease our energy costs while positively impacting our environmental footprint,” Mike Crawford, CEO of HOFV, said in a statement. “Additionally, this financing enables us to finalize the design and commence construction of the Constellation Center for Excellence, which will create a best-in-class office, medical and retail asset that offers wellness, discovery and sport-focused programming to the community.”
The new mixed-use development will include 75,000 square-feet of office and retail space centered around sports research and player development and wellness.
- Make risk your advantage, not your obstacle
- Philly Flyers arena catches the wind
- Smart Energy Voices Podcast - Episode 31: The State of Retail Energy Partnerships, with Raj Bazaj
- Penn State Facilities Engineering Institute aids state in solar generation
- Challenging Channels: Creativity and Competition
Share this valuable information with your colleagues using the buttons below:« Back to News
- Facebook data center a major contributor to N.M. clean energy goals
- Jigar Shah to lead $40 billion DOE clean tech loan effort
- Amazon Web Services joins partnership for EV management platform development
- A.P. Moller - Maersk reveals the world's first carbon neutral vessel
- Ford's New Science-Based Targets Revealed
- Weekend reads: Discovering Amazon's EV company; The woman at the helm of Biden's climate plan