Commercial, Industrial, Sourcing Renewables - October 14, 2020
Preparing for the Energy Transition, Part 1: Immediate Steps For C&I Facilities
Many of today’s commercial and industrial facilities seek smart, scalable plans for the energy transition. This white paper from Shell Energy outlines four strategies that businesses can take now to start greening their operations on the path to long-term decarbonization.
This paper discusses options for C&I facilities looking to take immediate steps to reduce emissions, decrease their carbon footprint, and transition away from carbon-based fuels. All of these strategies can be deployed now to make measurable short-term impacts while planning for long-term sustainability goals – in some cases with minimal upfront investment.
Download this report to learn about practical, forward-thinking sustainability solutions for businesses and enterprises.
- University of California, Shell Energy Sign for Wind Power
- Decarbonizing Retail with Integrated Energy Solutions
- Understanding Your Energy Contract
- Powering the Future With Renewable Energy: Renewable Energy Technologies
- De-risking Your Energy Transition
Share this valuable information with your colleagues using the buttons below:« Back to News
- AptarGroup Raises Use of RE
- Lumentum Decreases Emissions by 25%, Doubles RE Use
- BACARDÍ Rum Aims to Lower Emissions by 50% in Puerto Rico
- CalPERS Establishes $100 Billion Net Zero Pledge
- Weekend Reads: 10 Myths About the Energy Transition; Tackling Health Care's Carbon Footprint
- US Steel Explores Expansion of Low-Carbon Products