Commercial, Distributed Generation, Industrial, Solar, Sourcing Renewables, Wind - October 28, 2020
Keynotes and Presenting Sponsor Announced for Virtual RE Forum/Winter Edition
The Virtual Renewable Sourcing Forum, set for December 7-11, 2020, has announced two high profile keynote speakers, general session presentations, sponsors, and almost 40 large electric powers as attendees.
Bookending the educational sessions will be an opening keynote from Vanessa Miler-Fels, Director of Energy Innovation & Impact, Microsoft on “Driving Decarbonization with Digital Innovation.” The closing keynote will feature “The Evolution of McDonald's Sustainability Roadmap” from Emma Cox, North American Sustainability, McDonald's Corporation.
The event welcomes Enel North America as presenting sponsor and ENGIE as a new platinum sponsor. Additional sponsors include 3Degrees and NRG as platinum sponsors. Gold sponsors include Calpine Energy Solutions, Duke Energy Renewables/ REC Solar, Direct Energy Business, Edison Energy, MP2. Silver sponsors are Apex Clean Energy, National Grid Renewables, Goldman Sachs, 3Phases Renewables, TransAlta, and Energy Edge Consulting.
This Virtual RE Sourcing Forum will be Smart Energy Decisions’ third virtual event this year. “Our commitment to bringing the community together as scheduled – whether physical or virtual – is delivering value for our community,” said John Failla, Smart Energy Decisions’ Founder & Editorial Director. “We are looking forward to the event in December, which will be our largest and most successful virtual event yet.”
The popular Peer2Peer Mastermind series for buyers only will explore the event’s theme, “Collaborating for a Zero-Carbon Future.” Smart Energy Decisions will also continue its series on “Inspiring Diversity in Energy” with Telisa Toliver, General Manager, Renewable Power, Chevron Pipeline and Power in conversation with SED Content & Research Director, Debra Chanil. Additional sessions will be announced in the coming weeks.
Almost one-half of the large electric power users participating in the event will be represented by executives new to Smart Energy Decisions events, indicating expanding corporate interest in renewable energy. To date, large power users set to attend include 7-Eleven Inc., AirProducts, Amazon, CarMax, City of Cincinnati, Daimler Trucks NA, Equinix, FMC Corporation, Greater Sudbury Utilities, Grupo Bimbo, Intel Corp., Jabil, JLL Mexico, Lockheed Martin, Lush Cosmetics, Mars, Inc., McCain Foods LTD, McCormick & Company, Merck, McDonald’s Corporation, Merck, Nouryon, Port of Seattle, Portland Community College, Silicon Valley Power, Solvay, SSM Health and more.
For more information on the Virtual Renewable Energy Sourcing Forum, click here. Buyer registration is limited; for more information, click here. Suppliers may join the waiting list to participate in the event here.
- VRESF Video: Addressing Residual Emissions on the Path to Net Zero
- VRESF Video: The Growing Importance of Renewable Energy Partnerships
- VRESF Video: Inspiring Diversity in Energy
- VRESF Video: The Future of Sustainability Strategy
- VRESF Video: Driving Decarbonization with Digital Innovation
Share this valuable information with your colleagues using the buttons below:« Back to News
- Amazon, Meta Top List of Energy Customers
- SED's WISE Award Winners Announced
- Weekend Reads: The EV Race Speeds Up; Germany Trades LNG For Green Hydrogen
- Weekend Reads: Breaking the EU Free From Russian Energy; The Truth About Airline Climate Offsets
- Weekend Reads: Auto Giants Call for EV Battery Development; Harnessing Solar Power from Space
- Weekend Reads: Unpacking the New UN IPCC Report; Baseball Plays with Clean Energy
- NRG releases 12th annual sustainability report highlighting consistent actions that drive stakeholder value
- In Setting Corporate Climate Goals, Credibility is Key
- Better Buildings Progress Report 2022
- Extreme Weather & Power Supply Preparedness
- Selecting a Renewables Project: Evaluate Risk vs. Reward