Sourcing Renewables - August 9, 2021
Beyond Price: What Else to Consider When Committing to a Renewable Energy Project
Renewable energy projects offer myriad benefits to our climate and communities alike. Although power purchasers often cite the amount of renewable energy they procure, the value of other project benefits — environmental sustainability, environmental justice, local investment and initiatives, and regional economic impact — is often not discussed beyond the local host community. But with those benefits comes an opportunity to align your organization’s vision and mission with its investment.
In Beyond Price from Apex Clean Energy, you’ll learn how—with core values guiding the search for the right renewable investment—these additional attributes become an opportunity to communicate your organization’s values and priorities.
View this report to understand how to choose the renewable energy projects that are right for your organization.
Please fill out the form below to view the report. Please make sure to use valid information while filling this form, as is used to keep your profile updated. We value your privacy!
- Sustainability from the Ground Up: Infusing the Energy Transition into Your Company’s Work
- Mars to Power 2,000 US Vet Hospitals with Illinois Wind
- New Coalition Advocates for Clean Energy Tax Code Changes
- Facebook, McDonald's power-supplying wind farm acquired by Ares Management
- Facebooks inks deal with Illinois wind farm
Share this valuable information with your colleagues using the buttons below:« Back to News
- Jigar Shah to lead $40 billion DOE clean tech loan effort
- Microsoft, HP, General Motors Headline Final Agenda for In-Person RE Forum
- Mission-Critical Emission Targets Driving Interest in RE Forum
- Go Beyond the Meter with Season 3 Podcast Premiere
- Cisco Unveils 2040 Net-Zero Target
- Amazon Invests in Brazil Reforestation
- Supplier Spotlight - Ameresco: Energizing Our Net Zero Future
- Decarbonizing HVAC and Water Heating in Commercial Buildings
- Securing a Better Energy Future through the Power of Choice: Energy Solutions for Businesses and Communities
- Biogas: Another Part of the Sustainability Picture
- A New Age of Demand-Side Energy Management: Data Centers