Sourcing Renewables - October 13, 2021
The ABCs of Power Purchase Agreements (PPAs)
Corporate energy users use PPAs to reduce fossil fuel reliance, curb emissions, procure RECs, meet mandates, and signal action against climate change. However, not all PPAs are equal. Contract provisions – and outcomes – vary.
To help inform and accelerate corporate emissions reductions, this Shell Energy white paper explains similarities, differences, and challenges between the leading types of PPAs.
- Compare physical and virtual PPAs side-by-side.
- Understand key differences in settlement, risk, volatility, and availability.
- Explore innovative PPA structures offering streamlined alternatives.
Download the white paper to find the best-fit PPA type to help meet your corporate energy goals while avoiding unwanted risk.
Please fill out the form below to view the report. Please make sure to use valid information while filling this form, as is used to keep your profile updated. We value your privacy!
Read These Related Articles:
- University of California, Shell Energy Sign for Wind Power
- Decarbonizing Retail with Integrated Energy Solutions
- Understanding Your Energy Contract
- Powering the Future With Renewable Energy: Renewable Energy Technologies
- De-risking Your Energy Transition
Share this valuable information with your colleagues using the buttons below:« Back to News
- Aptar Updates Emissions Reduction Goals
- Weekend Reads: Decarbonization's Challenge for Utilities; Recharging EVs on the Road
- University of New Orleans Partners to Improve Campus Infrastructure
- Amazon Signs PPAs for Global Wind and Solar
- Weekend Reads: Green Subsidy Race; Renewable Generation Surpasses Coal and Nuclear
- SED's 2023 Net Zero Forum/Spring Wrap-Up