Distributed Energy Resources, Energy Efficiency, Microgrids - November 17, 2021
Securing a Better Energy Future through the Power of Choice: Energy Solutions for Businesses and Communities
Today’s energy challenges have created an unprecedented risk landscape – extreme weather is stressing grid infrastructure and pressure is mounting for our electric system to get cleaner, faster. Fortunately, as this white paper from Bloom Energy explains, businesses and communities are now armed with the power of choice – distributed generation has completely shifted the energy paradigm, providing a clear path forward for those seeking to gain more control of their electricity supply.
This white paper explores the severity of the challenges we face, the risks we can mitigate, and how leaders can gain control of their energy future through distributed generation and microgrid solutions.
Please fill out the form below to view the report. Please make sure to use valid information while filling this form, as is used to keep your profile updated. We value your privacy!
- MSC Group Cruise Ship Powered by LNG
- Town of Colchester Deploys 10 MW Fuel Cell System
- The Value of Microgrids: Challenges and Opportunities
- A Microgrid For Your Business is More Important Now Than Ever. Find out why.
- Gillette Stadium receives 2 MW fuel cell servers
Share this valuable information with your colleagues using the buttons below:« Back to News
- Amazon, Meta Top List of Energy Customers
- SED's WISE Award Winners Announced
- Smart Energy Decisions Expands Advisory Board
- Weekend Reads: The Payoff of Kauai's Renewables Transition; How States Can Prepare for the EV Boom
- Microsoft Updates Sustainability Goals
- Weekend Reads: The Barrier to Texas's Renewables Transition; Rebranding Bitcoin as Eco-Friendly