Demand Management, Energy Efficiency, Energy Storage, GHG Emissions, Microgrids, Utilities - February 21, 2022
Details Announced for SED's Net Zero Forum
Smart Energy Decisions announces the premiere of the Net Zero Forum, a new event set for September 12-14, 2022 at the JW Marriott Desert Ridge Resort & Spa in Scottsdale, Arizona.
“A tsunami of carbon emission reduction pledges is taking place in both public and private sectors,” noted John Failla, Founder and Editorial Director, Smart Energy Decisions. “Customers need focused education, connections, and solutions to address the challenges faced when pursuing these goals. Nothing currently exists to bring customers together with the suppliers they need to help them succeed.”
In response to these needs, Smart Energy Decisions has created the Net Zero Forum, the first industry event to address these needs by:
- Accelerating the Net Zero journey for large power users
- Facilitating direct customer engagement with suppliers
- Creating an environment for peer-to-peer networking and focused discussion on the challenges associated with achieving ambitious emission reduction targets
The event will feature multifaceted solutions-focused programming, featuring pre-conference workshops, general sessions, breakout tracks for Buildings, Manufacturing, Cities, and Campuses, and private one-to-one meetings between customers and suppliers. The Forum will also feature a Solutions Showcase with exhibits from leading industry suppliers, SED’s innovative “eFleet Experience” featuring fleet electrification technology and vehicles.
The Net Zero Forum Steering Committee, which will help guide content development for this event, includes Cathy Ikeuchi, Energy Procurement – Strategic Sourcing, Albertsons Companies; Patrick Leonard, Senior Manager, Renewable Energy, Amazon; Jessica Sui, Manager, Energy & FInance, Amcor Rigid Packaging; Renaud des Rosiers, Senior Manager, Environmental Impact, Amy's Kitchen; David Kolkka, Director, Global Strategic Sourcing, Capri Holdings Ltd.; Any Smith, Senior Manager, Global Energy & Sustainability, Cisco; Ryan Spies, Vice President of Sustainability; Clayco; Monica Walker, Manager, Green Electron Accelerator, GM, Jose Antonio Arias, Energy Manager, Jabil; Jeff Blankman, Sustainable Manufacturing Manager, McCormick & Company; Wolfgang Bauer, University Distinguished Professor, Michigan State University; Bambi Ingram, Manager, Sustainability, University of Alabama; Sergio Gonzalez, Manager, Energy/Carbon Strategy, W.W. Grainger, Inc.
- SED's 2023 Net Zero Forum/Spring Wrap-Up
- Insights from the 2022 Net Zero Forum
- SED's Net Zero Forum Wrap-Up
- Final Net Zero Forum Agenda Set
- Net Zero Forum to be SED’s Largest Event Ever
Share this valuable information with your colleagues using the buttons below:« Back to News
- AptarGroup Raises Use of RE
- IKEA, Destination: Net Zero Lead Net Zero Forum Agenda
- Coca-Cola Launches Sustainability-Focused Venture Capital Fund
- Seven Automakers Create EV Charging Network
- Smart Energy Decisions Announces Winners of Inaugural DEI Impact Awards
- Spotlight Sessions Set for Net Zero Fall