Demand Management, Energy Efficiency, Energy Storage, GHG Emissions, Microgrids, Utilities - February 21, 2022
Details Announced for SED's Net Zero Forum
Smart Energy Decisions announces the premiere of the Net Zero Forum, a new event set for September 12-14, 2022 at the JW Marriott Desert Ridge Resort & Spa in Scottsdale, Arizona.
“A tsunami of carbon emission reduction pledges is taking place in both public and private sectors,” noted John Failla, Founder and Editorial Director, Smart Energy Decisions. “Customers need focused education, connections, and solutions to address the challenges faced when pursuing these goals. Nothing currently exists to bring customers together with the suppliers they need to help them succeed.”
In response to these needs, Smart Energy Decisions has created the Net Zero Forum, the first industry event to address these needs by:
- Accelerating the Net Zero journey for large power users
- Facilitating direct customer engagement with suppliers
- Creating an environment for peer-to-peer networking and focused discussion on the challenges associated with achieving ambitious emission reduction targets
The event will feature multifaceted solutions-focused programming, featuring pre-conference workshops, general sessions, breakout tracks for Buildings, Manufacturing, Cities, and Campuses, and private one-to-one meetings between customers and suppliers. The Forum will also feature a Solutions Showcase with exhibits from leading industry suppliers, SED’s innovative “eFleet Experience” featuring fleet electrification technology and vehicles.
The Net Zero Forum Steering Committee, which will help guide content development for this event, includes Cathy Ikeuchi, Energy Procurement – Strategic Sourcing, Albertsons Companies; Patrick Leonard, Senior Manager, Renewable Energy, Amazon; Jessica Sui, Manager, Energy & FInance, Amcor Rigid Packaging; Renaud des Rosiers, Senior Manager, Environmental Impact, Amy's Kitchen; David Kolkka, Director, Global Strategic Sourcing, Capri Holdings Ltd.; Any Smith, Senior Manager, Global Energy & Sustainability, Cisco; Ryan Spies, Vice President of Sustainability; Clayco; Monica Walker, Manager, Green Electron Accelerator, GM, Jose Antonio Arias, Energy Manager, Jabil; Jeff Blankman, Sustainable Manufacturing Manager, McCormick & Company; Wolfgang Bauer, University Distinguished Professor, Michigan State University; Bambi Ingram, Manager, Sustainability, University of Alabama; Sergio Gonzalez, Manager, Energy/Carbon Strategy, W.W. Grainger, Inc.
- SED's Net Zero Forum Wrap-Up
- Final Net Zero Forum Agenda Set
- Net Zero Forum to be SED’s Largest Event Ever
- SED Welcomes ENERGY STAR, iMasons, IMT, Ratio Institute, and Second Nature to the Net Zero Forum
- Let’s Measure Sustainability with an Aim to Improve Operational Performance and Profits
Share this valuable information with your colleagues using the buttons below:« Back to News
- Amazon, Meta Top List of Energy Customers
- SED's WISE Award Winners Announced
- General Motors, 24/7 Carbon-Free Matching, and Community Solar Added to REF Agenda
- Weekend Reads: Renewables Pit Google Against Utilities; Wind Power on Mars
- Saint-Gobain Signs PPA for 145 Sites
- Weekend Reads: All About COP27; Wind Power Makes Its Debut in the Gulf of Mexico