March 16, 2022
Smart Energy Decisions' 2021 Sustainability Report
While helping others achieve their sustainability goals has been an integral part of Smart Energy Decisions' business since our inception, we felt it was time to “walk the walk.” With the release of SED's 2021 Sustainability Report, we are proud to be the first energy-focused business-to-business media company to demonstrate a commitment to progress across three key sustainability sectors: environmental, social, and governance.
This report reflects on business operations in 2021 to identify opportunities for improvements in 2022, including emissions reduction and waste management, community involvement and social impact, and vendor and site selection.
Download the Smart Energy Decisions 2021 Sustainability Report to explore our ESG commitments:
Share this valuable information with your colleagues using the buttons below:« Back to News
- AptarGroup Raises Use of RE
- Lumentum Decreases Emissions by 25%, Doubles RE Use
- BACARDÍ Rum Aims to Lower Emissions by 50% in Puerto Rico
- CalPERS Establishes $100 Billion Net Zero Pledge
- Weekend Reads: 10 Myths About the Energy Transition; Tackling Health Care's Carbon Footprint
- US Steel Explores Expansion of Low-Carbon Products