March 16, 2022
Smart Energy Decisions' 2021 Sustainability Report
While helping others achieve their sustainability goals has been an integral part of Smart Energy Decisions' business since our inception, we felt it was time to “walk the walk.” With the release of SED's 2021 Sustainability Report, we are proud to be the first energy-focused business-to-business media company to demonstrate a commitment to progress across three key sustainability sectors: environmental, social, and governance.
This report reflects on business operations in 2021 to identify opportunities for improvements in 2022, including emissions reduction and waste management, community involvement and social impact, and vendor and site selection.
Download the Smart Energy Decisions 2021 Sustainability Report to explore our ESG commitments:
Share this valuable information with your colleagues using the buttons below:« Back to News
- Amazon, Meta Top List of Energy Customers
- SED's WISE Award Winners Announced
- Weekend Reads: Renewables Pit Google Against Utilities; Wind Power on Mars
- Weekend Reads: US emissions 2022, the good and bad news; Electricity state-by-state
- Weekend Reads: CA Scored Highest For Efficiency; How Wind Power Can Benefit Shipping Emissions
- Weekend Reads: USPS Goes Electric; The RE Revolution in America's Heartland