Energy Efficiency, GHG Emissions - June 21, 2022
Badger Meter Sets 2030 Goal
Badger Meter, Inc. established a baseline GHG emissions intensity rate in 2020 and a 15% intensity reduction target by 2030 with detailed plans to meet that goal.
The water technology company provided details to reach its emission reduction goal in its biennial 2020-2021 Sustainability Report highlighting its commitment and progress related to Environmental, Social and Governance efforts.
“Sustainability is core to Badger Meter’s purpose and culture, and we recognize that as a company we have a responsibility to reduce our own impact on the environment as well as lead in developing solutions that preserve and protect the world’s most precious resource – water,” said Kenneth C. Bockhorst, Chairman, President and CEO, in a statement. “Risks from climate change, the pandemic and other global events have spotlighted the need to enable and promote sustainability."
Share this valuable information with your colleagues using the buttons below:« Back to News
- Amazon, Meta Top List of Energy Customers
- SED's WISE Award Winners Announced
- Weekend Reads: The EV Race Speeds Up; Germany Trades LNG For Green Hydrogen
- Weekend Reads: Breaking the EU Free From Russian Energy; The Truth About Airline Climate Offsets
- Weekend Reads: Auto Giants Call for EV Battery Development; Harnessing Solar Power from Space
- Rivian Invests in Wind Turbine
- Lessons from the Front Line: Principles and Recommendations for Large-scale and Distributed Energy Interconnection Reforms
- NRG releases 12th annual sustainability report highlighting consistent actions that drive stakeholder value
- In Setting Corporate Climate Goals, Credibility is Key
- Better Buildings Progress Report 2022
- Extreme Weather & Power Supply Preparedness