Distributed Energy Resources, Energy Efficiency, GHG Emissions, Sourcing Renewables - September 30, 2022
Insights from the December 2021 Renewable Energy Forum
As we look forward to the next edition of the Renewable Energy Forum, December 6-8, 2022 in Huntington Beach, CA, let's take a look back at the 2021 Winter Renewable Energy Forum.
This Insights report, part of our continuing series, offers a recap of each general session to give you an idea of how buyers and suppliers came together to share ideas on collaborating for a zero-carbon future. Presentations include:
- "Microsoft and the Art of the Possible" with Brian Janous, Microsoft
- "The Infinite Game - Managing Cost, Risk, and Carbon" with Brad Christensen, Calpine Energy
- “Creating Your Scope 3 Emissions Playbook" with Greg Kandankulam, NRG
- “The Next Chapter - Reflections from an Industry Leader" with Mary Curtiss, HP
- "How to Get Your PPA Deal Done in a Seller's Market" with Gia Clark, LevelTen Energy and Helen Brauner, Lightsource bp
- "Advancing 100% Renewable Energy in Global Organizations" with Stephen Auton-Smith, Ernst & Young Infrastructure Advisors, LLC
- "The Electrification of General Motors" with Rob Threlkeld, General Motors
Download the 2021 Winter Renewable Energy Forum Insights report to explore the wide variety of topics covered at our event. And make plans now to join our community at the 2022 Winter Renewable Energy Forum, December 6-8, 2022 at the Hyatt Regency Huntington Beach in California. Interested buyers can submit an application to attend at this link; interested suppliers can submit a sponsorship application here.
Share this valuable information with your colleagues using the buttons below:« Back to News