Distributed Energy Resources, Energy Efficiency, GHG Emissions - March 27, 2023
New York's Carbon Neutral Buildings Roadmap
Built upon several years of rigorous analysis, programmatic development, and stakeholder outreach and feedback, the Carbon Neutral Buildings Roadmap is the first report in a new series, The Future of Buildings, from NYSERDA (New York State Energy Research and Development Authority). This Roadmap lays out a guiding framework and general solution set for the critical work that must be undertaken to modernize New York State’s building stock while reducing their use of fossil fuels.
The Roadmap provides a long-term vision of the built environment in 2050, including recommendations on key policies, potential focus areas for technology advancement and programmatic needs, while also highlighting the near-term actions that are technologically ready, economically viable, and are being adopted in the market today.
Download this Executive Summary (or click here for the Full Roadmap) to explore targets and timing for New York's Carbon Neutral Buildings Roadmap:
Share this valuable information with your colleagues using the buttons below:« Back to News
- Climate Action Plans and Emissions Reduction Plans Defined
- Zero Energy Building Highlight: Houston Advanced Research Center
- Case Study: Federal Aviation Administration —Oklahoma City, OK
- Electricity 2024: Analysis and Forecast to 2026
- Case Study: Marriott Infrastructure Resilience & Adaptation (MIRA) Program