Energy Efficiency, Energy Procurement, GHG Emissions - June 14, 2023
U.S. National Clean Hydrogen Strategy and Roadmap
The DOE prepared the U.S. National Clean Hydrogen Strategy and Roadmap to identify key actions that enable successful market adoption of clean hydrogen technologies in support of a net-zero economy by 2050.
This Roadmap explores opportunities for clean hydrogen to contribute to national decarbonization goals. It provides a snapshot of hydrogen production and presents a strategic framework for achieving large-scale clean hydrogen production.
The report comprises three sections:
- An outline of the long-term national strategy for the United States to achieve its climate goals.
- Challenges to realizing hydrogen’s benefits and strategies to address them
- Actions that can support these strategies in the near, mid, and long-term, along with guiding principles and metrics to measure progress.
Download this report to explore an “all of government” approach to clean hydrogen:
- DOE to Spend $121 Million to Lower Emissions in Industrial Sector
- University of Wyoming Chosen for CarbonSAFE Project
- DOE Invests $444 Million for Safe Storage of CO2
- DOE Allocates $3.5 Billion for Battery Manufacturing
- DOE to Provide $44 Million for Clean Energy Technologies
Share this valuable information with your colleagues using the buttons below:« Back to News
- AptarGroup Raises Use of RE
- Lumentum Decreases Emissions by 25%, Doubles RE Use
- BACARDÍ Rum Aims to Lower Emissions by 50% in Puerto Rico
- CalPERS Establishes $100 Billion Net Zero Pledge
- Weekend Reads: 10 Myths About the Energy Transition; Tackling Health Care's Carbon Footprint
- Projects Advance for Verizon's Wind, Solar REPAs