Commercial, Distributed Energy Resources, GHG Emissions - November 2, 2023
Simon Adds EV Charging Stations
Simon, a shopping, dining, entertainment and mixed-use destinations real estate company, plans to add electric vehicle charging stations.
The company will partner with Mercedes-Benz HPC North America LLC (Mercedes-Benz HPC NA), which will build a network of EV charging hubs in the U.S. and Canada.
“We are committed to building EV charging sites across the Simon portfolio,” said Chip Harding, Senior Vice President of Simon Media & Experiences, in a statement. “Moreover, we look forward to continuing that growth with Mercedes-Benz, a brand that shares our vision to deliver best-in-class experiences for customers and for the communities that we serve.”
The strategic alliance includes the deployment of Mercedes-Benz-branded EV fast chargers at 55 Simon retail properties.
Share this valuable information with your colleagues using the buttons below:« Back to News
- Climate Action Plans and Emissions Reduction Plans Defined
- Zero Energy Building Highlight: Houston Advanced Research Center
- Case Study: Federal Aviation Administration —Oklahoma City, OK
- Electricity 2024: Analysis and Forecast to 2026
- Case Study: Marriott Infrastructure Resilience & Adaptation (MIRA) Program