Commercial, Industrial, Sourcing Renewables, Wind - June 21, 2017
Case study: Akamai's journey to drive down emissions
This case study, presented by 3Degrees, goes behind the scenes of cloud delivery network services company Akamai's recent investment in an 80-MW wind farm and explores how the deal fits into Akamai's long-term approach to decarbonizing their operations.
3Degrees (originally Origin Climate) has been working with Akamai since 2015 to build and implement a renewable energy strategy. Download this two-page case study to learn more about Akamai's journey to achieving its renewable energy and climate goals.
Read These Related Articles:
- Apple, Akamai, Etsy, Swiss Re collaborate on RE aggregation
- Case Study: Apple, Akamai, Etsy, and Swiss Re partner on largest RE aggregation to date
- 3Degrees scoops Fortune 500 climate advisory firm
- Smart Energy Voices Podcast - Episode 7: Innovative Approaches to Achieving Renewable Energy and Climate Goals with Valerie Car
- Smart Energy Voices Podcast - Episode 45: A Guide to Addressing Your Scope 3 Value Chain Emissions