Commercial, Industrial, Solar, Sourcing Renewables, Wind - July 16, 2019
Cargill, Bank of America to lead RE Sourcing Forum
Executives from Bank of America, Cargill, Philadelphia Energy Authority, and the City of Phoenix will lead the program for Smart Energy Decisions’ 2019 Renewable Energy Sourcing Forum, September 16-18 at the Ponte Vedra Beach Club & Inn, Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida.
Now in its third year, the Renewable Energy Sourcing Forum is a proven platform that provides renewable energy buyers from commercial, industrial, higher education, and municipal entities with information, connections, and solutions necessary to create and execute a successful renewable energy sourcing strategy.
The Forum will feature the following keynote presentations:
- Cargill’s Eric Hoegger, director of global renewable energy on how they are “Creating a global RE sourcing strategy”
- Bank of America’s Beth Wytiaz SVP, global environmental operations manager, on their “Innovative onsite solar initiative”
- Emily Schapira, executive director, Philadelphia Energy Authority and Nick Brown, city energy manager, City of Phoenix will present “Two approaches to driving RE sourcing in cities”
Panel sessions are planned for “Going global with RE Sourcing” and “Overcoming obstacles in RE Sourcing.” Special sessions on important renewable energy topics and trends will be presented by Edison Energy, REC Solar, 3Degrees, Constellation, Calpine, ENGIE, Schneider Electric, and SunPower.
Two special pre-conference workshops are planned: "Getting started in renewable energy sourcing," presented by Schneider Electric, and “Advanced topics in renewable energy sourcing," presented by Kyle Harrison of Bloomberg New Energy Finance (BNEF).
Initial sponsors are led by Edison Energy as presenting sponsor; REC Solar, 3Degrees, Constellation, ENGIE, Schneider Electric, SunPower, and Calpine as platinum sponsors; NRG Energy, EDF Renewables, APEX Clean Energy, Direct Energy, Enel Green Power, Recurrent, LevelTen Energy, NextEra Energy, Avangrid Renewables, Shell, GE Solar, Enel X, TXU Energy & Dynergy, 8minute Solar Energy, and Lincoln Clean Energy as gold sponsors, and AEP Renewables, EnterSolar, Enerparc, Clearway, and E.on as silver sponsors.
The Renewable Energy Sourcing Forum is an invitation-only event open to qualified energy management, sustainability, and facility management executives at commercial and industrial companies and institutional organizations. In addition, a limited number of supplier sponsorships are available to renewable energy suppliers and advisors with a proven track record.
- RE Sourcing Forum: Final agenda set
- SED’s RE Sourcing Forum program expanded
- Insights from SED’s 2019 Renewable Energy Sourcing Forum
- Goldman Sachs, City of Phoenix to keynote Spring RE Sourcing Forum, SED adds Winter edition
- Kingspan joins supply chain initiative; Cities and Utilities join RE Sourcing Forum
Smart Energy Decisions' Renewable Energy
Sourcing Forum goes virtual
- Case Study: Corner Office shines as sustainability leader with rooftop solar + LED lighting installation
- eBook: How to Monetize Your Energy Assets
- Enhancing Sustainable Cities
- 2020 Corporate Energy and Sustainability Progress Report
- Virtual Innovation Summit: Cisco's Global Energy and Sustainability Journey