Utilities, Commercial, Sourcing Renewables, Wind - March 11, 2020
SED Profiles in Partnership: Cinemark, Schneider Electric, and AEP Energy
Cinemark recently signed a nine-year VPPA for 40 MW of wind power - enough to cover the energy needs of 120 of its theaters.
Read this case study to see how the deal came together for Cinemark and partners Schneider Electric and AEP Energy, thanks to ideas explored at Smart Energy Decisions' Renewable Energy Sourcing Forum.
The next Renewable Energy Sourcing Forum is set for June 15-17, 2020 at the Ponte Vedra Inn & Club, Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida. Interested energy management and sustainability executives can submit an application to attend at this link and interested suppliers can submit an application here.
- NRG releases 12th annual sustainability report highlighting consistent actions that drive stakeholder value
- In Setting Corporate Climate Goals, Credibility is Key
- Better Buildings Progress Report 2022
- Extreme Weather & Power Supply Preparedness
- Selecting a Renewables Project: Evaluate Risk vs. Reward