Commercial, Finance, Industrial, Sourcing Renewables - August 28, 2020
Is the Virtual Power Purchase Agreement the best path to achieving your sustainability goals?
Organizations working to design a renewable energy strategy and achieve corporate sustainability goals are faced with several options with varying degrees of effort, impact, and cost. In this white paper from Enel Green Power, you’ll learn more about the four paths to renewables and what the key considerations are for engaging in a virtual power purchase agreement.
Please fill out the form below to download the white paper. Please make sure to use valid information while filling this form, as is used to keep your profile updated. We value your privacy!
- A Guide to IFRS Accounting for VPPAs
- Insights from the 2020 Renewable Energy Sourcing Forum - Winter Edition
- Iron Mountain Data Centers aces the Better Buildings Challenge
- Challenging Channels: Creativity and Competition
- SED Pulse Survey: COVID-19's Impact on Sustainability Goals and Workplace Restart