Commercial, Sourcing Renewables - January 18, 2021
VRESF Video: The Evolution of McDonald's Sustainability Roadmap
Our series of presentations from the 2020 Virtual Renewable Energy Sourcing Forum continues with "The Evolution of McDonald's Sustainability Roadmap." Emma Cox, Global Renewable Energy Lead, explains how the company's motto, "Scale for Good," is being put into action as McDonald's explores how to achieve its own sustainability goals and also how to bring others - small business owners, cities, and other entities that don't have access to renewable energy - along with them.
Click here to view the video and learn how McDonald's is helping to enable wider access to renewable energy.
- Insights from the 2020 Renewable Energy Sourcing Forum - Winter Edition
- Iron Mountain Data Centers aces the Better Buildings Challenge
- Challenging Channels: Creativity and Competition
- SED Pulse Survey: COVID-19's Impact on Sustainability Goals and Workplace Restart
- State of Energy Management 2020 Report