October 27, 2021
Microsoft, HP, General Motors Headline Final Agenda for In-Person RE Forum
Smart Energy Decisions has finalized a powerhouse program to welcome back its community in person at the 2021 Renewable Energy Forum/Winter Edition, December 6-8 at the Hyatt Regency Beach Resort in Huntington Beach, California.
“Pent-up project demand and the need to meet in person has driven customer and supplier enthusiasm for this event,” said John Failla, Founder and Editorial Director, Smart Energy Decisions. “We are proud to meet that demand with a dynamic program and unparalleled networking in an intimate environment as we bring our community back together in person for the first time in two years”.
The Renewable Energy Forum lineup includes:
- Opening Keynote: “Microsoft and the Art of the Possible” with Brian Janous, General Manager, Energy and Renewables, Microsoft
- Supplier Keynote: The Infinite Game - Managing Cost, Risk, and Carbon with Brad Christensen, Vice President of Powerfolio Services, Calpine Energy Solutions
- "Creating Your Scope 3 Emissions Playbook" with Greg Kandankulam, Director of Sustainability, NRG Energy
- Keynote: The Next Chapter: Reflections from an Industry Leader” with Mary Curtiss, Global Head of Energy and Sustainability, HP
- "Developing a Comprehensive Sustainability Strategy" with Raj Bazaj, Executive Director of Solution Sales, Constellation
- Keynote: “The Electrification of General Motors” with Rob Threlkeld, Global Manager, Sustainable Energy, Supply & Reliability, General Motors
- "Going Global: Advancing 100% Renewable Energy in Global Organizations" with Arnaud de Giovanni, Global Renewables and Global Power & Utilities Strategy and Transactions, EY
The Forum will also feature two exclusive buyer-only preconference workshops: “5 Steps to Priming Your Organization for RE Success” led by Customer First Renewables and “Optimizing Your Site with Solar, Storage, and Grid Services” from SunPower.
The event will close with a special “Project Spotlight” featuring a series of buyers discussing their successes from the past year and plans for the future, led by Brent Trenga, Director of Sustainability North America, Kingspan
“The combination of these educational sessions, buyer-only workshops, and our one-to-one business planning sessions between buyers and suppliers will allow Forum attendees to interact and move their business priorities forward. It’s a great way to end the year and position everyone for success in 2022.”
A limited number of places remain for buyers to attend the Renewable Energy Forum; for more information, customers can click here. Suppliers may apply for one of the few remaining sponsorship opportunities here.
Smart Energy Decisions is committed to reconnecting our community safely. Click here for details on being Safe at SED events.