May 11, 2022
Selecting a Renewables Project: Evaluate Risk vs. Reward
As power sources become greener, organizations are seeking guidance in navigating the options and risks associated with purchasing renewable power supply. In this article, Constellation offers assistance in identifying key factors that may affect a project and simplify what is becoming a crowded marketplace.
The article discusses the path to help companies identify the renewable project best aligned to their goal, including access to marketplace data, an evaluation and risk framework, and decision making.
Please fill out the form below to view the white paper. Please make sure to use valid information while filling this form, as is used to keep your profile updated. We value your privacy!
- Lessons from the Front Line: Principles and Recommendations for Large-scale and Distributed Energy Interconnection Reforms
- NRG releases 12th annual sustainability report highlighting consistent actions that drive stakeholder value
- In Setting Corporate Climate Goals, Credibility is Key
- Better Buildings Progress Report 2022
- Extreme Weather & Power Supply Preparedness