Distributed Energy Resources, Commercial, Solar - June 22, 2022
T-Mobile Launches Minnesota Community Solar Gardens
T-Mobile announced 14 new one-megawatt community solar gardens to generate renewable energy and provide energy cost savings to T-Mobile locations across seven Minnesota counties.
A mixture of residential, public entity and commercial subscribers will be customers of the solar gardens. The first three Community Solar Gardens were energized in late 2021, while the other 11 gardens are in various stages of construction and development and located in Blue Earth, McLeod, Renville, Goodhue, Benton, Stearns and Le Sueur counties in Minnesota.
“Partners like US Solar not only help T-Mobile achieve our sustainability goals, but also bring critical new clean energy benefits to local communities and organizations for a more sustainable future,” says Chad Wilkerson, Director of Sustainability and Infrastructure Sourcing at T-Mobile, in a statement.
- Climate Action Plans and Emissions Reduction Plans Defined
- Zero Energy Building Highlight: Houston Advanced Research Center
- Case Study: Federal Aviation Administration —Oklahoma City, OK
- Electricity 2024: Analysis and Forecast to 2026
- Case Study: Marriott Infrastructure Resilience & Adaptation (MIRA) Program