Energy Efficiency, GHG Emissions, Commercial, Distributed Generation, Solar, Sourcing Renewables, Wind - April 28, 2023
Insights from the June 2022 Renewable Energy Forum/Summer
As we look forward to the next edition of the Renewable Energy Forum, June 5-7 in Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida, let's take a look back at the June 2022 Renewable Energy Forum.
This Insights report, part of our continuing series, offers a recap of selected general sessions to give you an idea of how buyers and suppliers came together to share ideas on best practices in renewable energy sourcing. Presentations include:
- "Leading from Within" with Amy Bond, T-Mobile
- "City of Cincinnati's Renewable Energy Journey" with Michael Forrester, City of Cincinnati
- “Optimizing Your Energy Procurement Strategy" with Kendall Aubert, Shell Energy
- “Emissions Reduction by Design" with Ryan Spies, Clayco
- "Michigan State's Renewable Energy Journey" with Wolfgang Bauer, Michigan State University
- "Innovations in Renewable Energy and Grid Modernization" with Scott Hart, NRG Business
- "Progressing Energy Sustainability in a Time of Volatility" with George Deljevic, AEP Energy
- "Creating Your Sustainability Roadmap" with Bob Kinscherf and Ben Chadwick, Constellation NewEnergy
Download the June 2022 Renewable Energy Forum Insights report to explore the wide variety of topics covered at our event. And make plans now to join our community at the 2023 Renewable Energy Forum, June 5-7, 2023 at the Ponte Vedra Inn & Club, Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida. Interested buyers can submit an application to attend here; interested suppliers can submit a sponsorship application here.
Read These Related Articles: