Leveraging Energy Assets to Help Sustain Resilience in the Healthcare Sector
Type: White Paper
Categories: Commercial, Distributed Energy Resources, Industrial
Date Published: 10/23/2019
Author: By CPower
Primary Topic: Distributed Energy Resources
More and more, managers at healthcare and other critical facilities are dedicating resources to behind-the-meter solutions in the pursuit of resilience: to protect themselves from grid-wide power outages; continue to provide care and safety to patients and staff, and maintain a reliable electricity supply to support their operations without degradation or interruption. This white paper, presented by CPower, focuses on ways that these same behind-the-meter energy assets can provide significant savings, generate important revenue, and maximize the return on your investments.
Share this valuable information with your colleagues using the buttons below:« Back to Research
- Research: The State of IoT and Smart Buildings
- Is the Virtual Power Purchase Agreement the best path to achieving your sustainability goals?
- Apple's 2020 Environmental Progress Report
- A Microgrid For Your Business is More Important Now Than Ever. Find out why.
- Case Study: Superior Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) System Proven to Reduce Coronavirus
- Shape-shifting: Why a turbine’s shape is your most important asset
- Net zero is THE new business imperative
- Resilience Isn't a Project - It's a Mindset for Better Plants Partners
- Redefining Corporate Renewables Procurement Strategy: Simplified, Effective and Accessible
- DWS: Site-Level Climate Risk and Resiliency Checklist Pilot
- Sustainability Programs During COVID-19: There’s a will… but is there a way?