Leveraging Energy Assets to Help Sustain Resilience in the Healthcare Sector
Type: White Paper
Categories: Commercial, Distributed Energy Resources, Industrial
Date Published: 10/23/2019
Author: By CPower
Primary Topic: Distributed Energy Resources
More and more, managers at healthcare and other critical facilities are dedicating resources to behind-the-meter solutions in the pursuit of resilience: to protect themselves from grid-wide power outages; continue to provide care and safety to patients and staff, and maintain a reliable electricity supply to support their operations without degradation or interruption. This white paper, presented by CPower, focuses on ways that these same behind-the-meter energy assets can provide significant savings, generate important revenue, and maximize the return on your investments.
Share this valuable information with your colleagues using the buttons below:« Back to Research
Today's Leaders. Tomorrow's Heroes.
The George Washington University
- Research: The State of IoT and Smart Buildings
- Case Study: Innovative rooftop solar + LED lighting installation debuts in Chicago
- Corporate Clean Energy Procurement: State of the Market
- eBook: How to Monetize Your Energy Assets
- 10 Rules for Renewable Energy Purchases
- 2020 Corporate Energy and Sustainability Progress Report