Energy Market Outlook – What to expect in 2020 and beyond
Type: White Paper
Categories: Commercial, Industrial, Regulation, Utilities
Date Published: 1/15/2020
Author: By Enel X
Source: Enel X
Politics, regulations and extreme weather showed heightened influence over energy prices during the past decade – a trend sure to intensify with the 2020 elections and beyond. The 2020 Energy Market Outlook from Enel X provides actionable insights on regional supply and demand pressures, regulation, and energy innovation.
Among the insights explored in the report:
- Extreme heat and polar vortexes drove record-breaking energy prices while wildfires bankrupted PG&E, the United States’ biggest utility
- More than 20 states enacted climate policies and are accelerating renewable energy targets
- PJM suspended capacity auctions while it weighs changes to pricing rules
- Demand and time-of-use charges became the primary driver of energy costs from PJM to MISO to Canada and California.
The experts behind this outlook average more than 16 years in the field and are proud to support an annual book of more than $11 billion.
How will these changes affect your market? Your budget? Explore this report to find out.
Please fill out the form below to download the case study. We value your privacy!
Share this valuable information with your colleagues using the buttons below:« Back to Research
The value of Smart Energy Decisions' events, your success is our business.
- 2020 Sustainable Energy in America Factbook
- 2019 State of Corporate Renewable Energy Sourcing
- EV100 Progress and Insights Annual Report 2020
- SED Profiles in Partnership: Cinemark, Schneider Electric, and AEP Energy
- Sustainable Energy Strategy: How to Make the Business Case, Align Your Stakeholders, and Set Actionable Emissions Targets
- White Paper: Enterprise Energy Strategies