SED Profiles in Partnership: BuildingOS & Smart Energy Decisions
Type: Case Study
Date Published: 4/8/2020
BuildingOS, an Acuity Brands technology, wants to provide customers with the tools they need to access, visualize, and act on energy information that matters. Their challenge: how to get the message out to qualified potential customers.
Read this case study to explore how BuildingOS partnered with Smart Energy Decisions on a variety of projects and events to broaden the reach of their message:
Smart Energy Decisions' next Renewable Energy Sourcing Forum is set for July 27-29 at the Ponte Vedra Inn & Club in Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida. Interested energy management and sustainability executives can submit an application to attend at this link and interested suppliers can submit an application here.
Share this valuable information with your colleagues using the buttons below:« Back to Research
- Electricity 2024: Analysis and Forecast to 2026
- The State of Decarbonization: A Closer Look at the Commercial Sector
- Integrated Solutions to Help You Decarbonize Your Business
- 2023 DEI Impact Awards
- Case Study: Ford Motor Company - 50001 Ready
- Case Study: Federal Aviation Administration —Oklahoma City, OK