SED Profiles in Partnership: BuildingOS & Smart Energy Decisions
Type: Case Study
Date Published: 4/8/2020
BuildingOS, an Acuity Brands technology, wants to provide customers with the tools they need to access, visualize, and act on energy information that matters. Their challenge: how to get the message out to qualified potential customers.
Read this case study to explore how BuildingOS partnered with Smart Energy Decisions on a variety of projects and events to broaden the reach of their message:
Smart Energy Decisions' next Renewable Energy Sourcing Forum is set for July 27-29 at the Ponte Vedra Inn & Club in Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida. Interested energy management and sustainability executives can submit an application to attend at this link and interested suppliers can submit an application here.
Share this valuable information with your colleagues using the buttons below:« Back to Research
Today's Leaders. Tomorrow's Heroes.
The George Washington University
- Research: The State of IoT and Smart Buildings
- 2020 Corporate Energy and Sustainability Progress Report
- eBook: How to Monetize Your Energy Assets
- Rapid Microgrid Deployments for Emergency Preparedness: Powering field hospitals for COVID-19 and beyond
- Virtual Innovation Summit: Cisco's Global Energy and Sustainability Journey
- Case Study: Corner Office shines as sustainability leader with rooftop solar + LED lighting installation