Securing a Better Energy Future through the Power of Choice: Energy Solutions for Businesses and Communities
Type: White Paper
Categories: Distributed Energy Resources, Energy Efficiency, Microgrids
Date Published: 11/10/2021
Source: Bloom Energy
Primary Topic: Microgrids
Today’s energy challenges have created an unprecedented risk landscape – extreme weather is stressing grid infrastructure and pressure is mounting for our electric system to get cleaner, faster. Fortunately, as this white paper from Bloom Energy explains, businesses and communities are now armed with the power of choice – distributed generation has completely shifted the energy paradigm, providing a clear path forward for those seeking to gain more control of their electricity supply.
This white paper explores the severity of the challenges we face, the risks we can mitigate, and how leaders can gain control of their energy future through distributed generation and microgrid solutions.
Please fill out the form below to view the report. Please make sure to use valid information while filling this form, as is used to keep your profile updated. We value your privacy!
Share this valuable information with your colleagues using the buttons below:« Back to Research
- Factsheet: Celebrating One Year of the Inflation Reduction Act
- Lockheed Martin Aeronautics, Air Force Plant #4 (Fort Worth, Texas) — 50001 Ready
- Case Study: Daimler Truck North America Plant – Detroit®
- Allianz Inaugural Net-Zero Transition Plan
- Decarbonization Navigator: A Toolkit for Organizations
- eBook - Decarbonization Navigator: a Toolkit for Organizations
- Why embedded emissions accounting is key to unleashing the power of circularity
- University of New Mexico's Unique Energy Solution
- 4 Steps to Documenting Your Sustainability Plan
- MGM Resorts’ 100-Megawatt Solar Array: Climate Action Through Solar Farming
- Ten Points on the Beaver State’s New Building Performance Standard