November 16, 2020
Beyond the Meter wraps Season 2 with ESG Investing and Electrification of Transportation
The final two episodes of Beyond The Meter's second season are now available, featuring discussions of ESG investing and innovative financing models, and the electrification of transportation.
These episodes continue the mission of the series: to explore the evolution of energy management and renewable energy sourcing strategy by large electric power users in key industry sectors. Beyond the Meter is made possible with support from Duke Energy Renewables and Duke Energy One.
New episodes include:
Guests Catherine Kummer, Climate Advisor for the American Cities Climate Challenge to the City of Charlotte, NC, and Michael Luhrs, Vice President of Market Strategy and Solutions for Duke Energy offer their unique perspectives on the issues driving the move toward fleet and public transportation electrification, how it’s being accomplished on the ground, how the issue impacts corporations, and what role utilities like Duke are playing in making the transition possible.
Many companies are looking to ESGs to guide sustainability decisions and to prove their sustainability commitment to customers and stakeholders. This episode features three of the key players at Duke Energy who are expertly qualified to speak to these issues. Cari Boyce, Katherine Neebe, and Doug Esamann join host John Failla to discuss the steps Duke Energy has taken and continues to take in the adoption and implementation of ESGs in moving toward its sustainability goals.
You can catch up on earlier Season 2 episodes, including "Resiliency in Healthcare" and "Resiliency and Technology in Cities," as well as all of Season 1, featuring AT&T, The Home Depot, Michigan State University, and Sprint. Click here to listen to Beyond the Meter episodes and subscribe to the podcast on iTunes.
Share this valuable information with your colleagues using the buttons below:« Back to News
- Jigar Shah to lead $40 billion DOE clean tech loan effort
- CEO Alliance Calls for Climate Action at the G7 Summit
- Go Beyond the Meter with Season 3 Podcast Premiere
- Mission-Critical Emission Targets Driving Interest in RE Forum
- Cisco Unveils 2040 Net-Zero Target
- Amazon Invests in Brazil Reforestation
- Research: The State of Vehicle Fleet Electrification
- The ABCs of Power Purchase Agreements (PPAs)
- How Energy Technology Reduces Consumption and Spend: Fleet Electrification
- Decarbonizing Supply Chains: Collaboration and Renewable Energy Strategies
- Sustainability Strategy: Two Ways to Decarbonize Natural Gas