Energy Efficiency, GHG Emissions, Industrial - February 16, 2018 - By Heineken
Infographic: Heineken Drops the C
Heineken announced on Feb. 12 its "Drop the C" program, aimed at increasing its share of renewable energy from the current level of 14% to 70% by 2030. The company also reported reaching its 2020 emission targets in production in 2017, decreasing carbon emissions at their breweries by 41% since 2008.
The company has already identified numerous project worldwide to help achieve their goals, with more targets to be announced in the coming years.
View this infographic to gain insights into Heineken's "journey towards renewable energy":
About the inforgraphic: Heineken created and released this inforgraphic as part of their announcement of the "Drop the C" program on Feb. 12, 2018. For more information on the company's plans, click here.
Smart Energy Voices Podcast
Episode 4: The Purpose Driven Organization
with Jeff Fromm and David Smart
- Retail Suppliers are Changing the Game for Renewable Energy Buyers
- Being an Energy Superhero in Challenging Times: Maximizing Value through Active Retail Portfolio Management
- A Microgrid For Your Business is More Important Now Than Ever. Find out why.
- Is the Virtual Power Purchase Agreement the best path to achieving your sustainability goals?
- Shape-shifting: Why a turbine’s shape is your most important asset