Commercial - July 19, 2018
Webinar: Walmart's Project Gigaton - Driving RE in the supply chain
Walmart's Project Gigaton is a bold global initiative that best exemplifies the emerging dynamic of supply chain initiatives as an important growth engine for renewable energy sourcing.
This exclusive webinar features Joby Carlson, Walmart's global director of sustainable energy and operations, and Steve W. Chriss, director, energy and strategy analysis, Wal-Mart Stores, Inc., in a discussion of Project Gigaton initiative, which has an objective to engage its suppliers in targeting the elimination of 1 gigaton of greenhouse gas emissions by 2030 from operations and supply chain activities.
The webinar also offers an overview of how this important topic will be a part of the upcoming Smart Energy Decisions Renewable Energy Sourcing Forum taking place, October 1-3 in Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida.
Attend this webinar to gain insights on how industry leaders are expanding adoption of renewable energy sourcing in their supply chains:
“Today’s Leaders. Tomorrow’s Heroes.”
Jana Ganion, Blue Lake Rancheria
- Virtual Innovation Summit: Cisco's Global Energy and Sustainability Journey
- Research: The State of IoT and Smart Buildings
- 2019 NRG Sustainability Report
- Rapid Microgrid Deployments for Emergency Preparedness: Powering field hospitals for COVID-19 and beyond
- Virtual Innovation Summit: Climate Action in the Energy Capital of the World