Energy Efficiency, GHG Emissions - September 26, 2018
White paper: The Formula Forward for Sustainable Energy Solutions
With the proliferation of decarbonization, decentralization, and digitization in energy, there are new opportunities for commercial and industrial companies to achieve their sustainability goals. In this white paper, presented by ENGIE, new challenges are also noted, especially in developing an efficient and practical approach for reaching these goals.
As the industry evolves, ENGIE is rethinking conventional sustainable solutions to develop a roadmap that enables customers to achieve more by producing less.
Download this white paper to explore the five steps in ENGIE's Formula Forward.
Please fill out the form below to download the white paper. We value your privacy!
- Southern ramps up clean energy services to C&I customers with PowerSecure deal
- Lockheed Martin installs 1-MW storage system
- Meat producer inks energy management deal
- Webinar: The Future of Energy Management at The Ohio State University
- Smart Energy Decisions' Renewable Energy Sourcing Forum powered by RECs
- A Guide to IFRS Accounting for VPPAs
- Insights from the 2020 Renewable Energy Sourcing Forum - Winter Edition
- Iron Mountain Data Centers aces the Better Buildings Challenge
- Challenging Channels: Creativity and Competition
- SED Pulse Survey: COVID-19's Impact on Sustainability Goals and Workplace Restart