Energy Efficiency, GHG Emissions, Sourcing Renewables - October 22, 2018
RESF Fall Presentation: Shell's Sky Scenario
Smart Energy Decision's Fall Renewable Energy Sourcing Forum featured presentations addressing the theme of creating and executing RE strategies.
Here is the first in a series of these presentations, "Shell's Sky Scenario: Meeting the Goals of the Paris Agreement," presented as the opening keynote by Jason Klein, vice president, US Energy Transition Strategy.
Klein outlined a series of scenarios created by Shell as a way of exploring alternative futures for energy, including one for a possible energy mix for a net-zero emissions world.
To download the presentation, click here:
- Insights from the 2020 Renewable Energy Sourcing Forum - Winter Edition
- Iron Mountain Data Centers aces the Better Buildings Challenge
- Challenging Channels: Creativity and Competition
- SED Pulse Survey: COVID-19's Impact on Sustainability Goals and Workplace Restart
- State of Energy Management 2020 Report