Commercial, Sourcing Renewables, Wind - January 24, 2020
SED Profiles in Partnership: Sprint & Duke Energy Renewables
Sprint recently signed its first renewable energy agreement in the form of a VPPA with Duke Energy Renewables for 173.3 MW of Texas wind.
Download this one-page recap to learn from Amy Bond at Sprint how the deal was conceived, developed and completed.
The Renewable Energy Sourcing Forum is set for July 27 -29. Interested energy management and sustainability executives can submit an application to attend at this link and interested suppliers can submit an application here.
- Bonus Podcast Episode - Look Who Switched to Renewables: Sprint's Journey to Lower Emissions
- Today’s Leaders. Tomorrow’s Heroes.: Meet Sprint/T-Mobile’s Amy Bond
- Beyond the Meter Podcast - Episode 7: Look Who Switched To Renewables: Sprint’s Journey To Lower Emissions
- VPPA a first for Sprint
- Apple, eBay, Samsung, Sprint join on Texas wind project
- A Guide to IFRS Accounting for VPPAs
- Insights from the 2020 Renewable Energy Sourcing Forum - Winter Edition
- Iron Mountain Data Centers aces the Better Buildings Challenge
- Challenging Channels: Creativity and Competition
- SED Pulse Survey: COVID-19's Impact on Sustainability Goals and Workplace Restart