Solar, Sourcing Renewables - June 5, 2020
Enhancing Sustainable Cities
The City of Temecula in California is a shining star in their commitment to govern based on a 10-year sustainability plan. Noticing that the integration of renewable energy is a draw for people looking to relocate to areas offering a higher quality of life, the City looked to identify opportunities to use solar for habitat restoration and enhancement. This led the City to work with BioStar in order to navigate a cleaner carbon footprint and achieve ESG goals through cost-effective renewables.
Download this case study explore how collaborative partnerships, such as City of Temecula and BioStar, have proven successful in creating a more sustainable earth.
- A Guide to IFRS Accounting for VPPAs
- Insights from the 2020 Renewable Energy Sourcing Forum - Winter Edition
- Iron Mountain Data Centers aces the Better Buildings Challenge
- Challenging Channels: Creativity and Competition
- SED Pulse Survey: COVID-19's Impact on Sustainability Goals and Workplace Restart