Commercial, Demand Management, Distributed Energy Resources, Industrial, Microgrids, Power Prices - August 1, 2017
How new microgrid technologies enable optimal cooperation among distributed energy resources
This white paper presented by Schneider Electric covers microgrid technologies in detail and explores their role in the new energy transition.
Microgrids are local, interconnected energy systems that — in electrical domain —are defined within boundaries, incorporating loads, distributed energy resources (including storage), and specific control capabilities. Implementation of microgrids requires new technologies to enable cooperation among distributed energy resources with a shared objective, analyze strategies to optimally operate and manage the interconnected system, or relieve design constraints regarding bidirectional power systems.
Download the 10-page white paper below to learn more.
Please fill out the below field to receive the report. We value your privacy!
Experience unparalleled peer networking at the RE Sourcing Forum
- Taking a Utility Platform Player position for your customers... and society
- Execution Excellence, Innovative Solution, and Customer Centricity: A Winning Approach to Making an Impossible Mission Possible
- Webinar replay: Integration Innovation - the benefits of distributed energy resources for your business
- Insights from the 2019 Innovation Summit
- Webinar replay: Integration Innovation - The benefits of DERs for your business