Commercial, Demand Management, Distributed Energy Resources, Industrial, Microgrids, Power Prices - August 1, 2017
How new microgrid technologies enable optimal cooperation among distributed energy resources
This white paper presented by Schneider Electric covers microgrid technologies in detail and explores their role in the new energy transition.
Microgrids are local, interconnected energy systems that — in electrical domain —are defined within boundaries, incorporating loads, distributed energy resources (including storage), and specific control capabilities. Implementation of microgrids requires new technologies to enable cooperation among distributed energy resources with a shared objective, analyze strategies to optimally operate and manage the interconnected system, or relieve design constraints regarding bidirectional power systems.
Download the 10-page white paper below to learn more.
Please fill out the below field to receive the report. We value your privacy!
- Lessons from the Front Line: Principles and Recommendations for Large-scale and Distributed Energy Interconnection Reforms
- NRG releases 12th annual sustainability report highlighting consistent actions that drive stakeholder value
- In Setting Corporate Climate Goals, Credibility is Key
- Better Buildings Progress Report 2022
- Extreme Weather & Power Supply Preparedness