Energy Efficiency, GHG Emissions, Industrial - June 14, 2018
Colgate Corporate Responsibility and Sustainability Report 2017
With the release of the 2017 Colgate Corporate Social Responsibility and Sustainability Report, the company announced it had surpassed its 2020 goal of reducing absolute greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions from manufacturing of 25% vs. a 2002 baseline.
The report also features progress made to date by the company on its "2015 to 2020 Strategy," including increases in the purchase of renewable energy and decreases in energy intensity. Overall, the report notes, this strategy "maintains our emphasis on people, performance, and planet with focused, measurable goals that align with the company’s business objectives."
To follow along with Colgate’s current progress and future goals, click here:
Get Part 2 from Richard Heath plus free thought leadership from experts at Insight Energy
- Green Lease Leaders: How Industrial Building Owners Use the Lease to Optimize Sustainable Business Practices
- Google Environmental Report 2019
- Webinar replay: Why finance should lead sustainability efforts
- Future Proof Your Business with integrated Storage, Solar, and Smart EV Charging
- Taking a Utility Platform Player position for your customers... and society